Friday, January 2, 2009

happy 2009!

1.2.09
ok, so tomorrow at this time i will be at the airport and on my way to one of the biggest adventures in my life! i am a bundle of nerves, excitement, anticipation etc. luckily i am mostly packed and as ready as i will be. hopefully i can get some sleep tonight! if i have time during my layover tomorrow, i might try to log in, otherwise my next post will be from ghana! i also wanted to share another address for mail in case anyone wants to send me letters - this one might be better to use since it's in care of the organization though i think either are fine.

c/o Projects Abroad
P.O. Box 31
Mamfe-Akuapem
Eastern Region
Ghana

wishing you all the best for 2009!

1 comment:

carrie said...

have a wonderful time! looking forward to all the stories upon your return