Tuesday, October 7, 2008

back into study mode

10.7.08
ok, well it has clearly been long enough since i have been in school that i have officially turned off the part of my brain that was good for studying...i have been trying on and off for the last couple of weeks to study for my GREs and i definitely have a LOT to relearn. i'm sure some of it (not the vocab) is shoved back in a corner of my brain somewhere but i haven't seemed to locate it all quite yet :). so if anyone has any study tips or tricks - feel free to share them!
on a totally other note - i could not have chosen to leave work at a more opportune time. things are just getting crazier and crazier by the day. more people are leaving and many more changes are in the works - not all of which i agree with. it makes me more resolute that as much as i have enjoyed working at ActiveHealth in the past, and grown so much as a person and professional in my jobs there, it is no longer a place i want to be. tomorrow is my 4 weeks left of work point (also calculated as 20 working days)!

No comments: