Wednesday, November 5, 2008

wow!

11.05.08
ok, well as of yesterday, i leave for ghana in 2 months and i start my placement 2 months from today...i really cannot believe it! i am so fortunate to have these opportunities and am getting VERY excited. also, today was my last day at work - which was very surreal. as i had transitioned everything to my replacement i had very little to do, and since i'm not good at goodbyes (is anyone really?) i ducked out before 1. my staff threw me an awesome potluck lunch yesterday and gave me a really nice (well thought out, useful, AND entertaining) going away gift :) thanks ladies! i will definitely miss my co-workers but have promised to come back and visit. in the meantime, i have already been very productive in my unemployment and started making my infamous to-do lists for my europe trip, africa trip etc. ok, well off to a very delicious dinner w/ kory at the cheesecake factory...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on being one step closer to ghana! looking forward to hearing about your travels.